Saturday, March 10, 2007

A day by the SEAside Part 2

Mr S: Hey Mr I, your gardener told me yesterday that you can't sell me those nice round pebbles to decorate my garden. I thought only the soil was not for sale.

Mr I: What?! He told you that? That is ridiculous, soil and round pebbles are two unrelated matters. Looks like I have to reshuffle my gardening committee. This is nothing to worry about. You can still buy my nice pebbles.

*Seven minutes later*

Mrs S: Did you see that? It looks like over at Mr I's they have replaced their "No Pebbles for sale" poster!

Mr S: That's great now we will have enough round pebbles to decorate the sides of our pond.

Mrs S: But they have placed a new sign with the words "Pebbles for sale! Except for Ss. By order, the Gardening Committee".

Mr S: *Groans* How perplexing!

No comments: