Friday, August 17, 2007

Sometimes we wonder why

xyss: Ha! I have caught you downloading anime!

otaku_no_1001: Huh? Show me.

xyss: There I have a list of file names that you obtained from bittorrent!

otaku_no_1001: Huh? But they were not completed and totally random data.

xyss: Well the courts have decided that this is enough for me to get your personal information from your ISP. Now hand over $5000 or I will sue.

otaku_no_1001: But but that's extortion!

xyss: I have this anti video blah blah supporting me you know. So you better pay! Or I will sue you even though I am already very busy suing people. (o_o)y

otaku_no_1001: Wait a minute. But didn't your company download those fansubbed anime, copied the subtitles and sold the videos [1]? How come you can still be part of that anti video blah blah?

xyss: Yes, no, and whatever. But you still have to pay me $5000.

otaku_no_1001: ( -_-')

[1] The Straits Times, 16 Aug 2007.

1 comment:

Gerald said...

My thoughts a while back...

Clickey

Nuff said.