Wednesday, February 28, 2007

A day by the SEAside

Scene 1
Mr. T: Hey you do know that we are good friends right?
Mr. S: A-huh.
Mr. T: In fact I think that we should be more than good friends, we should be best friends, after all we're neighbors.
Mr. S: Um.. Okay.
Mr. T: Remember that nice tv you bought from me, I bought a new refrigerator from what you paid me!
Mr. S: That's really nice.
Mr. T: Since we're best friends you'll sell me that tv at half-price?
Mr. S: w00t?
Mr. T: Thanks for the free offer, I'll come by to collect it in 48 hours.

Scene 2
Mr. I: Hey Mr. S! I'm sorry, I can't sell you more soil from my garden. I think it is harming my grass.
Mr. S: But Mr. I you have a garden a 1000 times larger than mine!
Mr. I: Yeah, I can't help it, my grass is important you know. Maybe if you will give me the fruits that grew from the seeds dispersed from my plants...
Mr. S: What a bother!
Mr. I: But we're still good friends right? Best neighbors! You can come over and party in my big garden anytime, as long as you pay the cover charge of course.
Mr. S: Party? Won't that spoil your grass?
Mr. I: You must be joking. What grass?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha where u get this? Totally hilarious. Sounds so bloody familiar. Lol.

Devil said...

I wrote it myself after some thinking. =D