Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

Some of my friends love to comment that I like to spend a lot compared to them. Well to me I think the best comparison will be V-day. Being rather busy, my partner and I decided on dinner at a local restaurant.

.
.
.

TADAA!


Somewhere between dinner, my partner surprised me with a V-day present!

*Drum-roll*

.
.
.
CHANG!


Interestingly enough, there was a couple beside us. The male bought a table top card game as the V-day gift and they were playing some RPG-like game with dice. Somehow reminds me of the good old days of playing Magic The Gathering.

4 comments:

fu onn said...

MUAHAHAH

blog spotted! Attack!

keep it up ya... and ill link urs. Better dont die after few posts. And since ur html so geng, you can modify your blog when ur free.

Chin Yee... your turn!

Devil said...

The banner is actually a widget that I coded. I'm trying to find out how to distribute it now.

viduka said...

you played magic? never say! haha.

and er, why do you manicure?

ps. use mac la. widget free one, no need to create :)

Devil said...

It's a tweezer la. I still have my magic cards, supposed to sell away but no time to do so.

As for the widget, Windows and Linux also have la! But I am talking about web widgets not desktop ones! Although the idea is similar.